Friday, October 17, 2008

RC Advisor

Carlos from RCAdvisor commented my one post and I decided to check out his site. I created user account there etc. I was really amazed the RC Calculator, it not only has quite amazing features for model makers, but it also seems to have quite interesting animated UI, I didn't know that this kind of stuff can be nowadays done with Java (or is it flash?). I haven't had time to yet surf what all is on this site, but it looks quite comprehensive and promising and I will for sure look further into it. Indeed, maybe I find some tips for the twin concept RC-scale model I am going to do. Thanks Carlos for your link!

the link to the RCAdvisor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words. It's been a lot of work.

The calculator and tutorials run in Flash.